Times: (Note: All times are approximate and may be adjusted due to weather, attendance, or management’s discretion.)Pit Gate Opens: 4:00pmMain and Back Gates: 5:30pmHot Laps Start: 6:00pm
Times: (Note: All times are approximate and may be adjusted due to weather, attendance, or management’s discretion.)
Pit Gate Opens: 4:00pm
Main and Back Gates: 5:30pm
Hot Laps Start: 6:00pm
Racing Starts: 7:00pm
Pit Admission: $35
General Admission Adults(18+): $5
General Admission Age 13-17: $5
General Admission 12 & Under: Free
Modifieds: Heats, B-Mains, and Feature
Crate Late Models: Heats, B-Mains, and Feature
G&G Express Sport Mods: Heats, B-Mains, and Feature
Adams Brothers Core Buyers Hornets: Heats, B-Mains, and Feature
Cincinnati Derby Championship Demo Derby: FWD $1,000 to win
Note: NO Late Models
PLEASE NOTE: Posts on social media platforms and other websites in attempt to sell tickets related to Florence Speedway events are strictly prohibited. Tickets for most events at Florence Speedway are only offered at the gate on the day of the event. To purchase tickets online for select events at Florence Speedway, please visit http://florence.getmytix.net/tickets. Tickets not included at http://florence.getmytix.net/tickets are only available for purchase at the track on race day.
For Questions: Brad Wagers 513-602-5955 or Dave Cook 513-378-5246
1. All judge’s rulings are final
2. 1980 or newer cars. Pre ran cars ok. If running a pre ran doesn’t mean you can crease, tuck or weld on anything. We can tell the difference
3. Cars must be 100% stock!ll No cross breeding. Entire drive line must be same as car. (Chevy to Chevy, Ford to Ford). Must be factory engine. Pipes through hood ok.
4. Drivers door may be welded. All other doors must be chained or wired. No more than 6 places
5. Trunks must be chained or wired. No more than 6 places. TRUNKS MUST BE OPEN DURING INSPECTION! No welding or adding metal. No welding washers for holes.
6. Hoods may be bolted in 2 places sheet metal to sheet metal. No all thread. May be wired or chained in 4 spots. 1/4″ chain or 2 strands of wire per hole. It must be sheet metal to sheet metal only. No welding washers for holes. Must be 12″ hole in hood in case of fire. Hood must be open for inspection. Remove hood latch.
7. Must use tires. Must be stock wheels. Any tire ok.
8. Gas tanks may be moved or left in stock position. Fuel cell preferred but stock tanks ok. Must be secured and does not move. No more than 3 gallons of gas.
9. Battery can be moved to passenger seat. Must be secured and covered.
10. Windshield can be removed. If removed must run 2 windshield bars. One in front of driver other in middle of cowl.
11. The following must be removed prior to entering fairgrounds. Windows, headlights, tail lights, all chrome and mirrors, Interior must be swept clean of debris and glass
12. Stock springs and shocks. No solid suspensions. Spring risers ok. Wire chains or any weld on rear end spring pockets. Cars must bounce and be stock. Bottom of bumper heights. Car must sit no higher 21″ from ground to bottom of bumper. No lower than 16″ from ground to bottom of bumper.
13. Bar behind seat is highly recommended.
14. Car must look and be stock
15. Paint front doors in contrasting paint. EXAMPLE: If the car is black paint doors white.
16. Battery may be moved inside of car. 1 battery only. If moved it must be secured and covered if left in stock you can spray foam around battery.
17. Bumpers can be welded on including bumper shocks. DEC type bumpers ok. NO POINTY BUMPERS
18. Read rules carefully and follow them! This is a cheap and easy build. Any questions call! There will no starching or bending of rules. NO REFUNDS
19. Once cars are inspected, they will be put in an impound area. No one is allowed to touch car in impound area
(Saturday) 7:00 pm
12234 US 42, Walton, KY 41094